Acoustics and Environmental Noise Prediction
Our consulting firm is specialized in Acoustics, Venues for amplified music and all necessary phases for an Environmental noise prediction.Our acoustic engineer is 20 years of experience in different offices and is now head of an Office of Acoustic study (Acoustique Audio Conseil).
For many years, we have realized studies of environmental noise for large scale events (Theater, Club, Outdoor events …)
Examples of interventions :- Environemental Noise Prediction.
- Creation, rehabilitation, improvement of internal acoustics or sound insulation.
- Creation, rehabilitation, improvement of the acoustics of a space intended for listening or the practice of music.
- Diagnosis and improvement of acoustic isolation between premises or vis-à-vis the outdoor area.
- Measurement of sound insulation to airborne noise or impact sound.
- Measurement of the acoustic quality of the room and calibration or optimization of the listening system.
- Study, measurement, or simple advice in acoustics.
- Noise impact assessment
- Acoustic diagnosis
- Analysis of business offers
- Site supervision
Environmental Noise Prediction References- We Love Green Festival - Editions 2014 and 2015 - Parc Bagatelle Boulogne - Paris 75016
Impact study of noise pollution.
- We Love Green Festival - Editions 2016 and 2018 - Bois de Vincennes - Paris 75012
Impact study of noise pollution.
- Summer Peacock Festival 2016 and 2018 - Parc Floral - Paris 75012
Monitoring SPL and Spectrum Level.
- 2017 Pitchfork Festival - Grande Halle de la Villette - Paris 75019
Technical assistance in acoustics, acoustic pre-study, mediation
Installation, adjustment and setting of limiters
- Rock'N Solex Festival 2018 (Rennes).
Study of the impact of noise pollution.
Other areas of activity:- Environmental acoustics
- Impact study of noise pollution
- Neighborhood noise issues
- - Integrating sound level meter B & K 2250 Class 1 with Infra-bass option
- - Integrating sound level meter NTI Audio XL2 Type Approval Class 1 (x2)
- - Integrating sound level meter NTI Audio XL2 Class 2 (x2)
- - NTI Audio XL2 Projector Pro Sound Level Recorder (x3)
- - Recorder AMIX AFF 25 D Norm 2017 (x3)
- - Class 1 precision calibrator
Drawing on its great field experience INTELLIGENCE AUDIO shares its expertise in the setting up & dismantling of audio devices of any size including the biggest.
Besides the setting up & dismantling INTELLIGENCE AUDIO is also specialised in PA systems fine-tuning. In other words we take charge of the system settings in order to optimize its performance.
These settings will eventually determine the audio quality. INTELLIGENCE AUDIO expertise in this particular field has been widely approved and recognized. Since its creation INTELLIGENCE AUDIO fine-tuned PA systems for major French cultural events such as the Vieilles Charrues Festival’s main stage (every year since 2007) ; numerous concerts held at the Stade de France, the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy & the Olympia ; Zenith* and arena tours for renowned artists like Zaz, Vanessa Paradis, Cali, M, Woodkid, Stromae, Thomas Dutronc, Mylene Farmer… ; large scale events including Brest International Maritime Festival (2008 & 2012 editions), the Queen of Rajasthan jubilee, Palace of Versailles summer events...
* series of French indoor amphitheatres that can seat at least 5,000 spectators.
Design Office / Project Management
Besides its field expertise, INTELLIGENCE AUDIO developed design skills over the years in order to solve P.A. problems of any kind.
Thanks to powerful predictions & modelling software, INTELLIGENCE AUDIO is able to design customized P.A. systems in accordance with its partners’ needs and constraints.
We apply our expertise to temporary systems (within the framework of Zenith* tours, concerts held at the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy & the Olympia, Palace of Versailles events...) as well as permanent P.A (whether you are looking for some adjustments or a complete overhaul of your system). INTELLIGENCE AUDIO has been entrusted with eclectic missions including P.A. systems audit assignments, the setting up of spec sheets for an invitation to tender, study about noise pollution effects, on site follow-up…
+33 (0) 6 80 00 94 56
179 rue de Charenton 75012 PARIS
au capital de 150 000€
RCS: 500 632 799 00044
Label spectacle : n°687